Top 5 Hotel Trends to Watch in 2016
- Nov 25, 2015
In a recent article in Bisnow, hospitality expert and Professor of NYU’s Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism, Bjorn Hanson, shared hotel trends for 2016. Here’s what we can expect:
- Hotel occupancy will be the highest in 30 years.
- There will be a record number of renovations.
- New food and beverage concepts will bring in revenue.
- Fees and surcharges are going to increase.
- Luxury will get a high-tech update.
Read more in the full article.